Pre-formulation & Formulation: a Full Set of Attractive Proposals
Preformulation and formulation development, from Generics to Biotech and Highly Potents: a full set of attractive proposals.
Whatever you need, from stand alone services to full development program, Bertin Pharma can provide tailored-made solutions.
- Our Solutions
- Dry Formulations (oral route)
- Liquid & Semi-Solid Formulations (oral and topical route)
- Formulations for the Parenteral Route
- Modified Release Tablets
- Selection of Appropriate Sterilization Methods
- Visit also
- finished dosage forms development
- optimization of existing formulations
- life Cycle Management
- generic & Generic Plus development
All conventional dosage forms can be developed at Bertin Pharma, manufactured & packed for use in clinical trials.
Dry Formulations (oral route)
- tablets (mono/multi-layers, plain or coated)
- multi-particle systems (powder, pellets, granules, micro-tablets)
- soft & liquid filled capsules
Liquid & Semi-Solid Formulations (oral and topical route)
- aqueous and non aqueous solutions
- aqueous and non aqueous suspensions
- gels, emulsions, micro-emulsions
- semi-solids such as creams, gels, ointments
Formulations for the Parenteral Route
- aqueous and non aqueous solutions/emulsions
- dry solids
- polymeric Sustained Release Systems
- sachets of powder, semi-solids or liquids
Modified Release Tablets
Selection of Appropriate Sterilization Methods
- terminal sterilization
- sterilization of drug & solvent separately & combination of two aseptically
- sterile filtering & aseptic Filling
Our experts are trained on a wide range of dosage forms with small to medium-size manufacturing equipment from 2 kg/5 liters up to 120 kg/50 liters.
Development and manufacturing reports are generated to fill-in the IMPD or the CTD.
For the specific needs of double-blind clinical trials, Bertin Pharma can develop a placebo matching the study drug product or an over-encapsulated solid dosage form.